Versions and Changes
- some tag-related fixes (non-unicode support, separators, dots and so on)
- protection against endless ping-pongs due confirmation emails from some silly email servers
- added support of “@” and “#” tags in the subject. For instance, you may add “@inbox #dev #something important” at the end of your original subj and uKeeper will preserve it. In fact, you can put such tags instead of original subject, because uKeeper will make its own subject from the page’s title and your tags.
- added link to “mobilized” version, via instapaper.
- Page encoding detection for tricky links with conflicts between http header and page, lack of charset info and so on.
- E-mail modes simplified. Default email acts as a NICE mode, new drops.full added, drops.pocket and drops.nice retired
- added original link to full version
- added title to pocket and nice versions
- internal optimizations, improved task manager
- several protection against potential abuses
- new email firstname.lastname@example.org making something between text-only (pocket) and full version.
- New registration replaces previous forwarding email
- Much faster incoming links scanning, sort of “real-time”
- In cases, if page can’t be retrieved ukeeper sends just a link with an error message
- Added proper processing of htmls pages
- Added link to source for pocket version only
- Improved processing of html special (escape) symbols
- Better detection of charsets and support of non-unicode
- Faster processing for pocket mode
- More accurate title extraction
- Added text-only version by leveraging Pocket API. Additional email@example.com activated
- Some minor improvements in registration backend storage
- Added two-steps authorization/registration
- Added email-only registration. Not activated yet
- Fixed subject’s encoding
- Fixed default charset for some bad pages
- Set default email as a forwarding in confirmation (if not defined)
- New redirect to internal error page for unexpected cases