- Significantly improved memory utilization and implemented smart allocation with prediction mechanism. In practice it allows to process links faster and have much better level of concurrency.
- Resolved problem with compatibility of some pages with gmail.
- Core processors fully switched to highly-efficient NIO reading.
- Added protection against double-posting. It was theoretically possible in some emergency situations.
- User’s DB migrated to high-performance DynamoDB storage with local caching.
- Primary queues, holding requests arrived via email or web, isolated to SQS queues with delayed request removal. This will increase resilience and guarantee delivery even if all ukeeper’s back-end servers unavailable at the some moment.
- Special treatment for incorrectly formated content-types