- Added initial version of very experimental article extractor. For now you can try it by adding “%” at the start of the subj. It’s buggy and fresh, but has a great potential.
- Resolved issue with double-quotes in the encoding info sent by some crazy servers. In rare cases it caused “reject email” from uKeeper
- Resolved problem with multi-line links. Seems like it was mostly outlook’s thing.
- Optimized downloading and processing of embedded pictures. The same image won’t be processed multiple times and won’t be attached multiple times anymore.
- In case, if header’s encoding different from meta info, ukeeper will try to autodetect it based on html, and if this detection match header or meta - this one will be used.
- Added automatic code deployment to all worker’s nodes
- Created a template for the new worker’s node and automation for quick initial build.