- A lot of work on the back-end around RMQ/MongoDB/MultiNAS related support. Such ability helps to build and maintain rapidly and flexibly distributed core of the system.
- Added async distributed event bus. This addition improved latency of metadata updates and made everything much more consistent. For example, no more “eventually consistent user’s email update” which caused sometime a few seconds delay until new/updated user’s info distributed across all uKeeper nodes.
- Introduced new modular composition allowing safer and faster release of new functionality.
- Added support for Reddit pages
- Added support of Surfingbird capturing
- Fixed processing of “base href” which resolved number of issues with missing images.
- Other, minor bugfixes.