- Added automatic recovery system for all elements of uKeeper.
- Switched to new DynamoDB API (v2) and new SQS API. This allowed to make uKeeper faster and reduce cpu utilization.
- Added direct milti-link email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asynchronous and parallel downloads for article’s images was implemented.
- Implemented fully parallel mode in response processing to allow better vertical scalability.
- Fixed issue with some nonstandard redirects during image downloads.
- Fixed multi-line titles and titles with extra spaces.
- Implemented parallel GridFS storage for non-AWS mode.
- Improved title processing and encoding detection.
- Added some limited support for WP lazy-plugin and switchable agent for image downloads.
- Minor bigfixes.