- Supports for “binary” links. You can send a direct link to image or pdf and uKeeper will send it back as an attachment.
- Preparation for Chrome’s plugin (JSON request/response)
- Fixed embedding of images with relative address
- Fixed encoding detection for some cases with bad HTTP response and partial HTML charset info.
- Multi-line title normalized for the email’s subject
- Supports for text-only pages (content-type text/plain). Because such pages don’t have titles, ukeeper will always use a subject, regardless ! modifier.
There is a known issue with some binary links sent to evernote. This is true for images only, not pdf. Evernote seems to duplicate attached pictures. I’m trying to understand the root cause and fix it somehow