- responses migrated to SQS + S3. This allows more reliable delivery and higher redundancy. Also it makes simpler to scale ukeeper out.
- added support for partially defined charset and some wrong, but widely used aliases.
- improved binary email for images.
- added auto-tuning for workers and several protections against excessive load.
- added protection against multiple submission of the same request by the same user in short period of time.
- fixed an issue with multiple error messages sent out in some rare cases.
- message polling made less aggressive and more efficient.
- other minor fixes