- Added optional multi-link support. To turn it on put ’’ at the begining of your subject.
- Added DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) singature to all ukeeper’s emails. Should make our emails treated better by anti-spam filters.
- Added support of basic authorization for incoming links. It still a very bad idea to email your user:password, but if you really have to - ukeeper will process it.
- For the most forgetful users - if you didn’t put any link, either in subject or body, ukeeper will try to do a basic search for you, based on provided subject.
- Added support of user-defined parsing rules. Not actived yet for most of users, just for a few selected beta-testers.
- Imporved detection and processing/expanding of short urls.
- Added unlimited depth for parents in custom parser’s mathcing.
- Added support of aliases for the most popular email services.
- Some minor outlook-related fixes.